Saturday, October 27, 2007

Staying Focused With Your Online Money-Making Program

Well this is another big issue for many people on the internet who are trying to make money online.

They get impatient because the program that they are in is not producing as they thought and jumb ship and try another program hoping that this opportunity will be the one that they will make a million dollars with within a month instead of the opportunity before it.

I know because I have been one of those people too. I have tried tons of so-called money making programs online just praying that that program will be the one that will make me successful.

I can't begin to tell you how much money I've spent joining program after program over the years to make quick cash money and none of them worked.

You must understand that one of the most important points in being successful online financially is to stay FOCUSED on just a few programs. I am a member of only five online money making programs.

I think that they are the top 5 out of the best 500 money making programs on the internet today.

I understand that it is very difficult trying to stay with only 1 or 2 programs on the internet because if you are logged onto your computer for any period of time you will be bombarded daily with powerful business opportunity advertisements.

Trust me, all they and/or rather their affiliates want is your money so they can get paid. Once they they've gotten you to pay and signup they leave you with the hard work of marketing and advertising your product.

This is especially bad when you don't know much about marketing and advertising.
All of the programs that I have joined either have their marketing and advertising resources already built in them.

The ones that don't have excellent tutorials to guide you and direct you in how to advertise and market.

One program that I have signed up with, Free1UP/ The Ad System, will give you 1,000 unique leads each and every week for 52 weeks for free.

The founder/owner of Free1UP, Richard Morris, made sure that his program had this feature. Free1UP is scheduled to launch in about a week or two. I joined when it first started on June 15, 2007.

This program will make me a lot of money. I will give you more information on the other 4 programs in succeeding blogs.

I will do my best to give you any ideas, updates, suggestions, or advice here at my blog makingmoneyonlinebasics.com about ways to make money online. Just remember, stay FOCUSED.

Only concentrate on no more than 5 online business opportunity programs at a time. If you're just starting out you should concentrate on just 1 opportunity.

Once you make it big, then you can do whatever you want and join as many makingmoneyonline opportunities that you want.

Until next time.

Oliver Allen

P.S. Please take a look at these programs below. They are excellent money making opportunities. Signup FREE to 1 or all 5 programs. I have been very successful with all 5 of them.

The GAMMA Project - You'll Want This VIRUS
Giblink
Free1UP

EDCGold
EDCGold PromoBlack Box

No comments: